BD Discardit II are 2-part syringes with a Luer tip for universal use. The cylinder is transparent, making it easy to see and control the contents of the syringe. White colored plunger moves all the way to the tip until the entire contents of the syringe are injected. The syringe has a safety ring that prevents the plunger from accidentally retracting.
Syringe has a clear and transparent scale to measure the amount of preparation. Scale in the syringe is every 0,1ml.
During manufacturing process syringes are tested according to ISO 7886-1 standard, sterile product – for single use, contains no PVC.
- The transparent cylinder accurately displays the contents of the syringe.
- The force required to move the plunger of the BD Discardit™ II syringe has been reduced to 300g to ensure smooth plunger movement and easier plunger positioning.
- Syringe seal: BD Discardit™ II syringes are tested during production to ISO 7886-1.
- Accuracy and safety: transparent barrel.
- Scale markings: Precise user-specific markings.
- Safety ring: prevents accidental piston withdrawal.
- New edges with finger grips for better stability and comfort during injection.
- Ergonomically designed plunger that allows the syringe to be operated with one hand.