How To Cancel Your Order
We have a very fast order turnaround time- if you wish to cancel an order, you must do so as soon as possible. You can email us [email protected] to cancel an order.
In accordance with the Consumer Contract Regulations, as a customer, you have a cancellation period. This starts the moment you place the order and ends 14 days from the day you receive the goods (certain products are exempt from this and are listed below)
Once you have notified us that you would like to return the order (which must be within 14 days of receipt of the order), you have 14 days to return the order to us.
How To Return Your Order
A product purchased from Medbasic may be returned for the following reasons:
- If the product arrives faulty or damaged.
- If the product is incorrect due to a mis-pick or misinformation (this must be reported within 4 days of receipt of the order).
- The customer finds the product unsuitable or is dissatisfied with the product.
When returning orders to us, the following applies:
- Goods must be returned as sold i.e. in the original packaging and in resalable condition.
- Any free gifts or other additional bundled items delivered with the products must also be returned.
Failure to meet the above criteria may result in the return being rejected.
If you would like to return an item, please contact the customer service [email protected]
Your parcel will then need to be returned to the following address:
13 Freeland Park, Wareham Road,
Poole, BH16 6FA
Please note you must organise the return of the items at your expense unless the item is faulty or incorrect due to an error by Medbasic. In this instance, your item will either be collected, or postage will be refunded. This is at the discretion of Medbasic and cannot be requested.
We regret we cannot accept returns of various types of non-faulty products if:
- Any items of a sanitary nature (eg needles, syringes, continence products and nebulisers etc)
If a product is faulty and an exchange is processed (and the product you ordered is unavailable) we reserve the right to offer an equivalent product from a different manufacturer.