Welcome to our website.
The term ‘Medbasic’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Lytchett House, 13 Freeland Park, Wareham Road, Poole, BH16 6FA.
Our company registration number is 14316734.
The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- By using this website, you are confirming that you are over 18 years of age.
- We are not healthcare professionals- to avoid causing injury or harm, always seek professional advice before purchasing or using any medical device.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services, or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- We cannot be liable for the consequences of late or delayed delivery.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
- Goods lost due to incorrect address details supplied at checkout are the responsibility of the customer
Placing Your Order:
You can place orders online via our website- medbasic.co.uk
Our website is fully PCI compliant and all payment information is encrypted to ensure total security of your data.
You can also send orders to us via email- [email protected]
We are open Monday to Friday, from 8.00am until 6.00pm. We are closed on Saturday & Sunday and Bank Holidays.
Any orders placed after 2.00pm or at the weekend will not be processed until the next working day.
Email confirmation is sent for every order placed – this confirmation is sent to the email address input when you place the order (or to your PayPal/Apple Pay account). We cannot re-send this confirmation, so please ensure you enter the correct email address.
We accept payment from all major credit and debit cards, and we also accept payments via PayPal.
Where possible, we endeavour to process and despatch all orders placed before 2.00pm the same day.
Whilst we aim to have all items available for immediate despatch, sometimes the manufacturer has production issues which results in delays.
Availability is shown in the product listing – please note, we also process offline orders, which do not immediately update the availability online. We always advise checking stock availability before placing an order if you are in urgent need of the item.
If you place an order for an unavailable item, you will be informed via email. You can then either wait for the item to arrive, choose an alternative or cancel the item from the order and receive a refund.
All images of products are purely for illustration only and do not form part of the description of the product.
Medbasic cannot accept responsibility for any difference between the image on the website and the actual appearance of the product.
If there is a problem with the payment (if your bank declines the payment, there are security concerns etc) we will contact you to advise. We reserve the right to decline an order or payment – we can also insist that an order is only sent to the registered address of the payment card.
Upon delivery, you must inspect the goods carefully for damage as Medbasic is unable to accept responsibility for damage in transit, shortage of delivery or loss of products unless the customer advises us via email within four working days from the date of delivery.
When you place an order, you can create an account to store your order history and track orders or you can checkout as a Guest- if you checkout as a Guest, we cannot add orders to your order history.
Prices & Payment
- We take payment in full from your chosen payment option upon receipt of your order.
- All goods are subject to availability.
- VAT will be charged on all orders within the UK and the EU.
- Only one discount code may be applied to any single order.
We are able to process orders from non-mainland UK addresses, including the Scottish Highlands and Islands, Ireland and the Channel Islands.
The delivery cost for your order will be shown online- when you add the item(s) you are ordering to your cart, there is a postage cost calculator.
Orders over £50 including VAT are processed with Free Delivery (which is a 3-5 working day service). If your order qualifies for Free Delivery, there is the option to pay for the Next Working Day delivery service when you checkout (if the order is placed before 2.00pm, Monday to Friday)
Free Delivery is not available to all areas of the UK – certain areas such as Northern Ireland, the Channel Islands, Isle Of Wight, Isle of Man and remote areas such as the Scottish Highlands & Islands are exempt from the Free Delivery offer.
We offer the following delivery options:
|Next Working Day||1 Working Day||Mainland UK Only|
|Royal Mail Tracked 24||1-2 Working Days||All Of UK|
|Free||3-5 Working Days||Mainland UK Only|
|Royal Mail Tracked 48||2-3 Working Days||Mainland UK Only|
Royal Mail calculates their delivery prices based on the size and weight of the order and the delivery speed.
We cannot currently offer to non UK delivery addresses.
If a courier cannot deliver an order to you, the order will be returned to our premises. Medbasic will hold unsuccessful deliveries for 21 days. If contact with the customer has been unsuccessful after this period, we reserve the right to dispose of the goods.
Tracking Your Order:
When your order is processed and despatched, an email will be sent to the email address on your order- this will include a link to the courier website and a tracking reference to monitor the arrival of your order.
Returns & refunds
How To Cancel Your Order
We have a very fast order turnaround time- if you wish to cancel an order, you must do so as soon as possible. You can email us [email protected] to cancel an order.
In accordance with the Consumer Contract Regulations, as a customer, you have a cancellation period. This starts the moment you place the order and ends 14 days from the day you receive the goods (certain products are exempt from this and are listed below)
Once you have notified us that you would like to return the order (which must be within 14 days of receipt of the order), you have 14 days to return the order to us.
How To Return Your Order
A product purchased from Medbasic may be returned for the following reasons:
- If the product arrives faulty or damaged.
- If the product is incorrect due to a mis-pick or misinformation (this must be reported within 4 days of receipt of the order).
- The customer finds the product unsuitable or is dissatisfied with the product.
When returning orders to us, the following applies:
- Goods must be returned as sold i.e. in the original packaging and in resalable condition.
- Any free gifts or other additional bundled items delivered with the products must also be returned.
Failure to meet the above criteria may result in the return being rejected.
If you would like to return an item, please contact the customer service [email protected]
Your parcel will then need to be returned to the following address:
13 Freeland Park, Wareham Road,
Poole, BH16 6FA
Please note you must organise the return of the items at your expense unless the item is faulty or incorrect due to an error by Medbasic. In this instance, your item will either be collected, or postage will be refunded. This is at the discretion of Medbasic and cannot be requested.
We regret we cannot accept returns of various types of non-faulty products if:
- Any items of a sanitary nature (eg needles, syringes, continence products and nebulisers etc)
If a product is faulty and an exchange is processed (and the product you ordered is unavailable) we reserve the right to offer an equivalent product from a different manufacturer.