Ideal for closing, securing and supporting small cuts and minor wounds. Keeping the edges of a wound together can help to reduce bleeding and scarring, whilst allowing the wound to heal quickly and naturally.
Each sachet contains 5 sterile strips manufactured in strong non-woven polypropylene material coated with durable low allergy adhesive.
- Wound closure patches secure the cut and connect its edges to promote healing. They reduce the risk of a visible scar and are durable and non-invasive.
- They are hypoallergenic, breathable and measure 3 x 75 mm.
- They effectively fuse the wound edges together and have a proven cosmetic effect.
- Flexible wound closure plasters are breathable and promote the healing process.
- They are suitable for use in areas with low skin tension.
- The wound closure strips are easy to use, even at home.
- Low allergy
- Latex free
- Easily applied