Nelsons Arnicare Arnica cream is a herbal medicinal product that has been traditionally used for treating bruises. This cream is made using natural ingredients and is based on the long-standing use of arnica as a traditional remedy for bruises. It is important to always read the label before using this product to ensure that it is suitable for your needs. With Nelsons Arnicare Arnica cream, you can feel confident in using a product that is made from natural ingredients and has a history of traditional use for treating bruises.
Each gram of cream contains Arnica mother tincture (Arnica montana L.) (1:10)
- For external use only.
- Before first use check tube seal is not broken. Pierce tube seal with point on top of cap before use.
- Adults the elderly and children: Apply to the affected area 4 times as day, as required.
- Do not use this product if you are allergic to any of the ingredients or to plants of the Asteraceae/Compositae family such as daisies, marigolds or artichokes.
- Do not apply to broken or irritated skin.
- Keep away from eyes, mouth and nose.
- Keep all medicines out of the reach and sight of children.
- Do not store above 25°C. Store in original container.
- Do not use after expiry date shown.