One-time Use Adson Tissue Forceps, used to hold fragile or superficial tissues during precision surgical procedures. Additionally used to retain dressings and tie stitches at the conclusion of the surgery.
- Manufactured from surgical stainless steel of the highest quality.
- Supplied in a sterile pack that is simple to open.
- Superior surgical instrument made of steel
- Lower cost alternative to reprocessing reusable instruments
- Reduces the risk of cross-infection for patients
- Adherence to the Medical Devices Directive in full