The device is tailored to be used outside the lab in the physicians office and in the hospital as well as for self-measurement at home or during sports.
SD Check gold uses specially designed test strips from Standard Diagnostics, Inc, sold separately.
- Test method – Glucose Oxidase biosensor
- Test result range – 10 ~ 600 mg/dL (0.6 ~ 33.3 mmol/L)
- Test time required – 5 sec.
- Blood amount required – 0.9㎕
- Measuring unit – mg/dL, mmol/L
- Memory capacity – 400 times test results able to save
- Function – 7 / 14 / 30-day averages
- Auto Power-off
- Battery – 3V Battery (CR2032)
- Test strips x 10
- Code chip
- Lancet x 10
- Lancing device
- Check strip
- 3V battery